Last Sunday afternoon I was transferred to strawberry heaven. We were 6 of us who tried some deliciously good and beautifully presented strawberry desserts of the fest curated by Chef Kshitiz Shekhar the executive chef at Hotel Marine Plaza located at marine drive. Their cake shop Sin is where these desserts would be available till 20th feb. Sin is sinfully good ????
Check out the beauties we were presented ????
1. Knodel like a donut- this is a steamed cream cheese dumpling stuffed with strawberry compote topped with a dollop of cream cheese. Drooling already?? Well when we cut open into this one, the strawberry compote that poured out definitely made us drool ????
The cream cheese topping was a perfect icing on the cake to balance the beautiful flavors.
2. Strawberry Noel- this is a strawberry roulade filled with strawberry and cream and topped with edible colourful flowers, served with crunchy praline on the side. This one stole my heart away with the way it was presented. So beautifully pink and tasted just perfect, not too sweet.
3. Strawberry cheesecake- this was just like how a cheesecake should be. It was topped with a strawbwrry half dipped in chocolate sauce and a strawberry crisp. Was yum, but I’d hv preferred little more strawberries in this one.
4. Strawberry mille feuille- loved this. The crispy coconut layers perfectly complimented the melt in the mouth creamy strawberry mousse in the centre. It was a perfect medley in the mouth ????
5. Strawberry yoghurt delight- served like a pastry with strawberry caviar was an absolute burst of flavours in the mouth. This one reminded me of Christmas with the look of it.
What beautiful desserts, what orgasmic tasting with a mesmerising view. Sunday couldn’t hv been more perfect. Try these before the strawberries go off season. 20th feb last day…try it or ull regret!!
Tell me which one was your favourite out of all? Leave the answers in the comments below.