4 hours away from Mumbai lies this beautiful, pet friendly, instagramable, lush green place with the best resort facilities. Regenta resort Soma Vine Village, India’s first vineyard resort, is spread across 25 acres and is just 10 minutes away from Sula vineyards in Nashik. Their elegant rooms and villas make it a perfect weekend getaway with family, friends or partner.
They have 32 rooms including executive rooms, standard, deluxe, suite and 3 room and 7 room villas. The rooms are elegant, spacious and offer the beautiful view of vineyards on all sides. The 3 room villa and 7 room villa have their private pool. There is a common pool too for other rooms. Their rooms are provided with all basic amenities like toiletries, snack basket, towels, dental kit e.t.c. The bathrooms are huge and aesthetically pleasing. The balcony was my favorite to enjoy the lush green vineyards, pool and the chirping of birds early in the morning.
SOMA restaurants serve some of the tastiest multi cuisine dishes. Loved the lavish buffet breakfast spread. The meals were super delicious. From pizza, pasta to north Indian it was all yum however I felt the service to be a bit slow for restaurant, but then they want you to enjoy sitting there enjoying the view and chit chatting while they prepare your tasty meals.
- Spa- much needed for a weekend getaway. Their usp is their wine spa. Wine bathing, steaming, skin peeling with grape seed and massage with grape oil as you try their honey wine is just a different experience all together.
- Wine tour and tasting with their wine sommelier is another highlight of the resort.
- Pet friendly- now you dont need to leave your pets behind when travelling.
- Conference hall for meetings.
- Grape stomping- this is seasonal and super fun.
- Indoor games- so you will not need to leave the resort for the weekend at all.
- Party hall.
- Amphitheatre lawns – for a perfect wedding or parties.
I absolutely loved walking through the lawns, posing for pictures near their beautiful painted walls and signboards and with vineyard in the background. A dip in the pool, amazing food, wine tasting, spa and cozy sleep during my stay here made it the most relaxing and rejuvenating weekend for me. So what are you waiting for??? Book now through their website and experience the luxury.