Went to this place for the very first time and the outside decor gave a complete Christmas feel!! A tiny place in Oshiwara which stood out coz of its lights and decor. The inside is a pretty small seating but cozy.
This was more of their desserts and fries tasting!! Drooling right?? Well check out the pics for all the yummy dishes we had here.
1. Mac and cheese fries- who doesn’t like mac and cheese? And top it over an all time fav snack like fries and the combination can’t go wrong.
2. Schezwan cheese fries- this doesn’t need any explaination. It is awesome!!
1. NetFlix sundae- this one is a combo of lays, peri peri tortillas, caramel popcorns, butterscotch icecream and loads of Nutella ????????
2. Jenga churros- these are churros tossed in cinnamon sugar topped with French vanilla icecream and fudge sauce.
3. Black forest sundae- this doesn’t need any description. The presentation of this one is so beautiful. It feels like it’s Christmas served to you in a glass.
4. Espresso latte- layers of chocolate icecream, tahitian vanilla, whipped cream, cookies and fudge sauce and doubled with espresso shot. This is one coffee that can put you to sleep.
5. Chocolate toffee turtle- this is a mess of homemade chocolate and salted caramel sauces, with nuts, select cookies, with French vanilla icecream and molten brownie icecream. Awesome dosome.
It’s a place to visit for the Christmas goodies!! The service is a bit slow, but while you wait for food you can indulge in uno with your group of friends or othello and sip some raspberry and ice cream soda pallonji!!