Navi Mumbai organises it’s first ever food crawl at Inorbit mall, where various restaurants have come together to give you an unforgettable experience. 6 places, 12-15 items and 120 minutes is what it comprised of. It’s happening on 11th and 12th of March for whoever is interested in participating. Even the highway on my plate fame Rocky and Mayur are gonna be a part of this crawl and few lucky ones might get a chance to dine with them. For registration you can do it on bookmyshow. It’s JUST 400 rs per person!! It’s every penny worth it. The whole mall is filled with fun props for the awareness of the crawl????
For bloggers the crawl was conducted on 3rd of March.
Restaurants like BBC, Chili’s, Pot Pourri, Soy Street, Zaffran and Cafe Moshe’s came together to curate the whole experience. Below is the list of everything we ate and drank ????
1. BBC- British Brewing Company- here we were welcomed with fortune cookies and inside we were served
1. pizza sticks- the tastiest ones ive ever had.
2. White owl beer- i hate beers but since this place brews it’s own I thot of giving it a try. This was a wheat based beer with citrus fruits. First beer of my life that i absolutely loved. I finished the whole glass.
3. Peanut chaat- perfect chakna.
2. Chili’s- a place that I wanted to try for a while. This place focuses on serving food that keeps ppl engaged. Promotes community eating. We had????
1. Cherry coke- I really liked it.
2. Fresh guacamole- which was made live with some of the freshest ingredients as per the taste. It was one of the tastiest guacamole ive had.
3. Salsa with nachos- all time fav
4. Nachos- cant go wrong with this when it’s loaded with cheese.
3. Pot Pourri- a place famous for its pizzas. I absolutely loved everything here.
1. Watermelon mint- refreshing drink with chunks of watermelon in it.
2. Veg pizza- just perfect.
3. Parmesan crusted cottage cheese with veg ratatouille- absolutely loved the flavours of this one.
As we started walking towards our 4th restaurant on the list, we were presented with a tray of herbal tea shots as palate cleanser. These were warm but very refreshing.
4. Soy street- this took us to the streets of China with beautiful hanging lanterns to the wall paintings this place looks like a beautiful little street. Serving some of the best baos
1. Mandarin mojito- my all time fav.
2. Crunchy cottage cheese bao- spicy, crunchy and lip smacking.
3. Mushroom bao- juicy and perfect. Totally loved this.
5. Zaffran- an all time fav for its delectable food.
1. Muchhad martini-the name is derived from Muchhad paanwala. This drink is made out of pan syrup, pineapple juice beetle leaf muddled together served with pan n cherry on top. Delicious.
2. Roomali roti Masala papad- this is just yum.
3. Biryani with the sides of dal makhani and raita. Long grain basmati biryani full of fragrance and flavours paired with the creamy dal makhani and cold raita is orgasmic.
Last but not the least was our stop for a dessert or coffee.
6. Cafe Moshe’s- beautiful little bakery with some delectable goodies. I had their red velvet pastry and it was just superb. Moist, creamy and just perfect.
We were obviously full to the brim..with our tummies bursting as we bid adieu to our hosts, we were presentef with goody bags to take home-
Thus ended our food crawl… experience the same one on 11th and 12th. Register NOW!!!