A beautiful place in Oshiwara, with posh interiors, amazing ambience, sext cocktails, lip smacking food and good music. All in all a perfect place to hangout with friends and relax at the end of the day while their 7 island ice tea does wondrous job of calming u.
They hv an outside seating, inside bar, dance floor and seating with beautiful chandeliers and above floor seating making it more of a private affair.
It’s a place worth a visit, right next to the very famous Sammy sosa.
Cocktails- we had quite a few of these, but if you are here you have to try their 7 island ice tea. It comes across as expensive on the menu, but when you see the quantity and consume the strong cocktail ull know your money was well spent in just one glass.
1. Caribbean mojito- bacardi, fresh orange and coconut tender water.
2. Isabela- vodka, macerated cali grapes, lime, mint and grape juice. Very refreshing. Don’t go by the size of the glass. It’s enuf to give u a buzz.
3. 7 island ice tea- vodka, white rum, ginger, tequila, cointreau, gold rum, beer, mix juice and mix fresh fruit. This one is a must have.
4. Island girl- absolut, bacardi, gin, passion fruit syrup topped with tonic water. Slightly bitter but awesome.
Food- I absolutely loved the food that I tried.
1. The mini spicy cauliflower balls- the only dish of the night that I didn’t like. Was too spicy and there was no other taste besides.
2. Taco salad- absolutely delightful twist to your tacos.
3. Pesto paneer- one of the best dish of the night. Melt in the mouth soft paneer beautifully marinated with creamy pesto. A must try!
4. The dragon rolls- spring rolls coated with breadcrumbs and fried. Absolutely toothsome.
5. Queen margherita- I loved this pizza coz of the smokey taste and roasted garlic.
6. The classic veggie pizza- this is a must hv for vegetarians. It’s spinach flavoured green dough, loaded with mushroom, green peppers, jalapeño, black olives, Spanish paprika and mozarella. Absolutely yummy.
7. Mongolian pot rice- I love pot rice and this one served here have become a top favorite now. Another star dish I’d say.
Drooling? Try this place for all this and more. Definitely a place worth a visit. I’m surely going back for more!!